Rainbow Pines Tourist Park is situated on the shores of Lake Eucumbene at Old Adaminaby in the Snowy Mountains (Selwyn Snowfields) of New
South Wales. A Tourist Park with breathtaking scenery and an emphasis on family holiday enjoyment.
Accommodation facilities range from luxury heated en-suite units to caravan and tent sites. With a wide variety of accommodation to choose from,
Rainbow Pines we be able to cater to all budgets.
The onsite shop is stocked with the basics such as bread, milk, bacon, butter, etc, Mrs Macs pies, and a lot more to make a feed. The shop also
has a large selection of fishing tackle and bait ranging from hooks up to complete trout combo's from Abu Garcia.
Rick and Kerry
Lucas Street Old Adaminaby NSW 2629
PO Box 33 Adaminaby NSW 2629
Phone (02) 6454 2317
Fax (02) 6454 2677
Website: Rainbow Pines Tourist Park
Old Adaminaby Accommodation
Rainbow Pines Tourist Park, Old Adaminaby - a great base for a Lake Eucumbene Region holiday.
Wintervale - Anglers Reach
* Self contained, 3 bedroom furnished home.
* Easy boat parking
* BBQ and fireplace.
* Ideal for fishing or snow holidays.
Phone: 04375 48453
Wintervale in Anglers Reach - a great base for your Lake Eucumbene fishing or nearby ski holiday.
Welcome to Lake Eucumbene
Australia's Premier Year-Round Alpine Water Resort
Old Adaminaby - Anglers Reach - Providence Portal - Buckenderra - Middlingbank - Braemar Bay
Accommodation around Lake Eucumbene
* Sleeps up to 10
* Large, open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area
* Slow combustion wood heater and flat screen TV
* 2 bedrooms with queen beds
* 2 bathrooms with showers and toilets
* Balcony with views to the lake
* 2 bedrooms with three single beds in each
* Toilet and basin
Providence Portal Accommodation
The Lake Eucumbene region can provide you and your family with an unforgettable holiday experience. Whether you're staying for a
day, a week or even longer, you'll be constantly amazed at the changing scenery and beauty of the area.
The region has a wide range of accommodation on offer to suite all types and all bugets. From camping under the stars, delux on-site
cabins, hotels, bunkhouses to luxury farm stays - whatever accommodation you're after - the Lake Eucumbene Region has it.
"Inverary" - surrounded by nature - a spacious, brick vaneer, 2 story, fully furnished home that sleeps up to 10.
Cool Mountain Lodge is a 3.5 star rated ski lodge accommodation situated on the shores
of Lake Eucumbene & the Eucumbene River, within the Kosciuszko National Park.
* Large undercover parking area
* Gas BBQ
* Outside sink
* Wood shed
* From $140 per night in Summer
* From $240 per night in Winter
* Phil or Ruth (02) 6344 8256
• Main lodge - 22 rooms, all with private facilities (including clock radio, hair dryer, central heating). Some rooms have great lake views. Family
rooms are 2-bedroom or interconnecting rooms that can sleep up to 6 people. The lodge has 3 common areas, where guests can relax by the log fire,
play pool in the games room or have a game of cards in the large dining room with spectacular views of the lake. There's even a sauna to relax in after
a hard days fishing or skiing.
• Luxury Cottage - a fully self-contained 2 bedroom log cabin. The large main bedroom has a king sized bed. There's a lounge and kitchen/dining
room. Linen & towels are provided. If you are looking for a quiet, secluded break, then 'The Cottage' is for you.
• 2 bedroom Self-Contained Unit - For the more budget conscious. The main bedroom has a king bed. The second bedroom sleeps 3. There is a
small lounge and kitchen/dining room. Linen and towels are included.
Anglers Reach Accommodation
Cool Mountain Lodge has a variety of accommodation types to suit all tastes & budgets:
The closest accommodation to the family
friendly Selwyn Snowfields!
Tell us about your stay in the Region - we'll let others know.
At the Snow Goose, you can choose from two types of accommodation (Pub or Motel
rooms) to relax and unwind in, after a day of exploring the surrounding areas.
If you are seeking more than just accommodation, you can choose from our range of
packages including our Trout Fishing Package and the High Country Escape Package
– please call for details. Free Wi-Fi is included with the accommodation for our guests.
The Snow Goose Hotel/Motel Adaminaby, is an ideal base for
tourists to explore the Snowy Mountains and prepare to make
day trips to the local attractions.